Sunday, November 20, 2011

Completed!

I finally completed the French I have been working on. The Tanks and guns were all very nice sculpts and were enjoyable to paint. The infantry was for the most part well done with gear and weapons being nicely sculpted, their helmets and faces however were for the most part not so well done with a couple of exceptions. There were a couple of nice figures for the spotting teams for the artillery with the radio hand sets being well done where I am used to them being a blob of something on a 15mm figure, the tank commanders also had quite a bit of nice detail on them and were better than I expected. Over all the level of quality is about what I expect from battlefront andI definitely think most of their stuff is the best 15mm available.

















3 comments: