Saturday, February 5, 2011

another t-34 update

After finishing up the t-34's I remembered something else I had planned on doing. While going through the Russian armor For this list I realized I was short 1/2 a tank, I had a hull for a t-34 but couldn't find the turret. I really didn't want to buy another tank when all I needed was a turret. While browsing through Battlefronts Russian offerings I found this blister SU883 Komissar Mikhail Dedov, this comes with a complete t-34 with both the 85 and 76 turrets, both of which are individually sculpted and would make excellent command tanks.




            

4 comments:

  1. Great looking Russians Matt ! The more I see Russians the more I want to play them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I avoided Russians for awhile due to the cost. Now I cant wait to see a horde of troops swarm my enemy's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paintjob, I like the falg on the command tank,was it actually cast onto the tank?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes the flag is cast as part of the turret. The blister it came from comes with both t-34/76 and t-34/85 turrets and each has a slightly different flag sculpted right on it.

    ReplyDelete