Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making progress

I have made quite a bit of progress on the french I have been working on. Tonight I completed the Panhard Armored cars. These are the first models which took any decals and I was for the most part pleased with the Battlefront decals used. They are very thin and lift from the backing paper very nicely, as well as applying easily with minimal setting solution required. However the National roundels were 2 part decals with the center blue dot having to be applied separately. getting them centered is a little bit of a pain in the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment